If it’s your month to go through the Redetermination Process, make sure TennCare has your correct contact information. You can update it using TennCare Connect or by calling 855-259-0791. Don’t have a TennCare Connect account? You can create one at TennCareConnect.tn.gov and link the account to your case. You can also opt-in for text and email alerts.
Open and respond to all mail from TennCare. You must complete all the steps by your renewal date, or your coverage will end. There are several ways to complete a renewal form:
- Online at TennCare Connect. If you don’t have an account yet, you can set one up now!
- Call TennCare Connect for free at 855-259-0701 to renew your coverage over the phone.
- In-person you can visit the Department of Human Services (DHS) in your county to submit your documents or use the kiosk to complete your renewal online. To find your county office, visit DHS office locator.
- Mail your completed and signed Renewal Packet to: TennCare Connect at P.O. Box 305240 Nashville, TN 37230-5240
- Fax your completed and signed Renewal Packet to 855-315-0669. Be sure to keep the page that says your fax went through.